- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate Authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, billing address, IP address).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter (email)
- or place an order for any of our products or services (name, email address, billing address, IP address).
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, provide feedback or send a message via email or contact form (name, email address).
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics – for more information about how Google Analytics collects information, please visit this link.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Create the invoice for your order.
- Provide you with a personalized online learning interface.
- Email you with educational topics, and special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Create statistics regarding the usage of our online course (anonymized).
We will never sell your data.
When we process your order, we send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, our payment processing partner to process payment and prevent fraudulent purchases:
- Braintree by Paypal – PayPal (Europe) Sàrl et Cie, SCA, Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at MikroVPS Kft. (9985 Felsőszölnök, Hármashatár út 33., Hungary). MikroVPS is a hosting provider with state of the art technology and security.
To create your invoice (in case of purchase) we will share your billing information with Billingo – Octonull Kft. (1085 Budapest, József körút 74. I. em. 6., Hungary).
We will keep your personal data for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data automatically.
You may request your data to be deleted at any time.
We would like to send you education and information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
To send newsletters, we share your personal information with:
- Moosend LTD, Tallis House, 2 Tallis Street EC4Y 0AB, United Kingdom VAT: GB 216931118. Moosend’s server hosting: LeaseWeb Netherlands B.V. Luttenbergweg 8 1101 EC Amsterdam.
If you have agreed to receive marketing by checking the checkbox, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the unsubscribe button in any of our newsletters, or send us an email (g at guitarstrengthproject.com) or a message via the contact form
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: g at guitarstrengthproject.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Saving your cart contents
- Affiliate tracking
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include for example whether you are logged in or not (so you don’t have to log in every single time), or whether you have something in your shopping cart. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Sometimes we share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
These third-party companies are:
- Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) – for Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Facebook (1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA) – for Facebook Ads.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website (allaboutcookies.org) tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features will not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: g at guitarstrengthproject.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, please ask us first. And if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office of your country, or the Hungarian Information Commissioner’s Office at https://www.naih.hu/